1. I need to give my clients a timeline of when they can expect their final images. What is your turnaround time?
Our typical turnaround time is within 1-2 business days, depending on the amount of images and difficulty of retouching needed.
If you need your images to be rushed, please indicate in your order. Rush fee is usually 50% of the usual rate. Rush images will be turned over within 12-24 hours.
2. Can you do more complex retouching?
Yes we do. Please refer to our Designer Edit Package for reference.
3. I saw that you’re offering prepaid retouching credits. Can you let me know more?
Our retouching credit gives you less things to worry about when it comes to billing and delivery of files. Plus you’re getting a good deal of freebies, too!
If you purchase $500 credit, we will give you free $100 worth of retouching (or 40 free essential edits!)
If you purchase $1,000 credit, we will give you free $200worth of retouching (that’s 80 essential edits! What a deal!)
Credits are valid one year from purchase.
4. Up to how many revisions am I allowed?
You are entitled to 1-2 revisions, just let us know within 15 working days from our first submission.
5. I like to shoot in RAW format. Can you still work on my images?
Most definitely! We love being able to work with RAW images so the quality will still be at its best when we retouch.
6. In a wedding I recently worked at, I shot thousands of images! How can I send those to you for color correction?
You may always send your thousands of wedding and event photos to use by using the Smart Previews of Adobe Lightroom.
7. The volume of my images in a month is high. Do you offer bulk pricing or discounts?
Yes, we can definitely give you discounted rates if you can commit to sending more than 300 images in a month.
If you’re looking to get a discount without the volume commitment, you can subscribe to us or get prepaid photo credit.
8. I may need different file formats of my edited photo. Can you provide those to me?
You can let us know the formats you would need and we will gladly send those over with no extra charge.
The only time we will need to charge you extra is if you would request Layered PSD files or if there are custom cropping requirements for each different file format.
9. My hard drive crashed. I need some of my retouched images. How long do you keep my files with you?
We keep your original and retouched files for 60 days only. Should you request for us to keep it for another 30 days, please let us know.
10. All my images have a copyright. How safe are my images with you?
We treat client confidentiality seriously. We do not post your photos without prior consent. We will be glad to send you over a standard agreement to protect your copyright.
11. I use PayPal for my online transactions. Can I use that to I pay for your services?
We accept PayPal and bank transfers for payment. We encourage our clients to purchase prepaid credits for a more seamless workflow and more discounts.
12. I don’t want to keep on paying individually for my orders. Can you arrange a monthly billing system for me?
We do not have a monthly billing system at the moment but encourage clients to purchase consumable prepaid retouching credits for a more seamless workflow. Less billing worries, and you get discounted rates, too!